▲Button group show selection as: List, Table, TileActive view
Expand to show object metadata
title: UMW Blueprints
description: This collection contains digitized blueprints and architectural drawings of plans for buildings on the UMW campus. The earliest plans date from 1909, a year after the University was founded. Works by venerable Richmond architect Charles Robinson and his successor, J. Binford Walford, are represented within the collection. This digital collection was made possible through a generous grant from The Community Foundation’s Duff McDuff Green, Jr. Fund.